Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Infused Waters

Plain ol' water seems so boring, so I am not naturally attracted to it for refreshment.  Because I know I should be drinking more H2O, I have attempted to accomplish this goal with "incentives" such as adding a little lemon or lime juice.  I have also resorted to rewarding myself for drinking water by saying to myself, "After you drink water, then you may have a nice tall glass of Diet Rite."  Most often, though, I would find myself skipping the "chore" and going straight to the reward.  Why "pain" to get the "gain"?  

During the summer months, I enjoyed drinking a few different infused waters prepared by others, and I found them to be delightfully refreshing.  I looked online this morning for recipes and found this website with several variations, but you can let your own creative juices be your guide (no pun intended).  I'm anxious to get started!  If you have an infused water combination that you love to make, please share it in the comments below.  

Here's to healthier drinking!  

No comments:

Post a Comment