Monday, June 11, 2012

Alaska Cruise - Day One

Remember all those times you were held captive while friends and relatives insisted on showing you their vacation films and pictures?  Well, my retelling of our cruise to Alaska over the next several days might resemble that remark. . .except that you're not captive to my blog. . .and I promise I will spare you of most of the 800 pictures that Joel took.  I know my mother (at least) is anxiously waiting to see some photos, so here we go!  


The Celebrity Infinity - a mid size cruise ship for 2300 passengers and almost 1000 crew.

Joel as we're leaving Seattle.  Yes, that's the Space Needle in the background.  ;)
This far from shore - and I'm not sick yet.  
The grand foyer of the ship - quite impressive.
First things first - locating the buffet line.  Notice the fruit on my plate.   :)
The ship library - a happy thought indeed,  though we didn't hang out there. 
The ship also had an I-lounge for IMacs use and classes. 
After we left Seattle Friday afternoon we sailed all day Saturday before arriving in Ketchikan on Sunday morning.  More to come! 

No comments:

Post a Comment