Saturday, January 07, 2012

The Kids Come Through!

I am always pleasantly surprised at the thoughtful gifts my children give me.  They seem to find the perfect items, without any prompting from me. . .usually.  I've been known to drop a few hints here and there, and being the bright kids that they are, they are quick to catch them.  But these gifts were of their own doing, and I love them!  

I should have had these dinner napkins twenty years ago!  Instead of verbal reminders of good manners,
let the napkins say it all!  I can't wait to use these on dinner guests. . .all in good fun, of course.  Thanks, Ashlea! 

Bring on the butter!  Knowing I've been a huge Paula Deen fan since our visit to The Lady & Sons (click to link to blog post), what better way to renew my interest in cooking than with a new Paula Deen cookbook?  And throw in a cheese biscuit mix for good measure!  I've already selected a few "must try" recipes. 
Thank you, Tyler and Baillie!

No comments:

Post a Comment