Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Daily Thanksgiving - Our Kids

Atypically normal before the camera.

Typically abnormal before the camera.


Typically...Ashlea.
What can I say?  They're ours, and we love them to pieces!  I have to chuckle when I think back to our early married years, when I was adamant that I didn't need to have children.  I was never really the maternal type, and I was perfectly happy sharing my life with Joel.  Now I can't imagine life without Ashlea and Tyler.  I am thankful for the joy they have brought to our family, for their individuality, for the lessons we've all learned through the trials and hardships, and for their patience with us when we've botched this parenting thing.  We will be spending Thanksgiving together for the first time in a number of years...so thankful for the gift of each day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment