Saturday, November 24, 2012

Thanksgiving at Our New Home

What a beautiful day we had for Thanksgiving - and a lovely time with family!  Our guests were: Ashlea, Joel's parents, my Mom and her husband Art, my brother Bruce and family, my sister Jayne and family, and my brother Patrick.  In the afternoon, my cousin Nina and her son Kory and family came over to visit.  Feeling so blessed.  

Happy hosts

Love this photo of my mom and her husband Art.

The dining room group

The "kids" table - no young ones this year.  

We go overboard on desserts, especially pies:  two pumpkin,  pecan,  strawberry/rhubarb, cherry,  white peach/raspberry, pear/cranberry, and a chocolate bundt cake.  All yummy!!

Afternoon guests:  my second cousin Kory and family.  

Thankful that Ashlea was able to be home.  Missed Tyler and Baillie!

After dinner conversation in the living room.  

No comments:

Post a Comment