Monday, April 09, 2012

Easter Weekend in Louisville

Joel and I are home from a wonderful weekend visiting our daughter Ashlea. We don't require a lot of excitement, so the three of us spent quite a bit of time just talking and walking Walsh around the streets of Old Louisville. Oh, and there were those trips to Comfy Cow for the best ice cream in Louisville (Salty Caramel - mmm, mmm, mmm!).  Since it was Easter, we were able to attend several worship services, including a Good Friday service. I'll post more on the services later. For now, I just want to share a few of the photos Joel took during our time together.
One of the walking courts

On Easter Sunday afternoon

It's not really a headlock.  Walsh has a habit of sticking his head under arms. 
He loves his hugs!


With my sweetie  :)


I absolutely love this house on St. James Court - but does it have to be pink?!!

The azaleas were in full bloom - lovely!

No comments:

Post a Comment